- The William Carey International Christian Guesthouse is located in Vijayawada city, the newly crowned Capital of Andhra Pradesh. The Guesthouse provides safe accommodation and a supportive environment for Christian workers proclaiming the gospel message of salvation and God’s love for the extension of His eternal kingdom. The Guest House has many wonderful attributes…….
- Set amongst many churches, University level colleges, hostels and government hospital, all close to the guesthouse with easy access to public transport, like city bus service.
Has strong links with many interdenominational christian communities, like The Salvation Army, Baptist Church, Church of India, Gospel Halls and Catholic institutions and world churches.
Provides a non-threatening spiritual atmosphere of joy, comfort, peace and love.
Moderately priced single and double rooms, some double rooms have air conditioning facility, private bathrooms and balcony — refreshing in the hot climate.
Aims to meet the short-term lodging needs of travelling christian workers for Evangelism, Gospel Work and Community Services, as well as providing information for tourists who will enjoy visiting the hstorical and scenic surrounding villages.
- If you are a Pastor, Evangelist, Missionary, or any sort of Christian Worker, looking for a place to stay in Vijayawada city, India, this is an ideal place for you at moderate rates to enjoy modern facilities with a CHRISTIAN ATMOSPHERE. This is GREAT NEWSfor Christian Workers.
- There are 12 rooms over 3 floors, freshly painted and recently refurbished.
- Each room has a single bed with adjacent private bathroom.
- Bathrooms are Western style, with Western style toilets, wash basin and showers.
- Hot water and air-conditioned rooms by special request
- Connecting rooms by request.
All rooms are large and airy, have beautiful natural light and are quiet and spacious.
- Common Prayer Areas are equipped with lounges, AV equipment (mic, screen, lectern) wi-fi, chairs, mats and lounges.
Communal kitchen area has fridge, dual cook-top, toaster, kettle, hot and cold water, all use of kitchen utensils, dining area and storage.
The Guest House also offers a laundry area, in house breakfast (additional fee), rooftop and may other modern facilities upon request.
Isaiah Komaravalli (Founder, President and Chief Trustee) from Australia